As time rolls on, your dental care must do the same. Unfortunately, teeth grinding due to bruxism is a serious problem that often goes untreated by those who suffer from it. You can enhance your oral health with bruxism treatments to keep your teeth crack-free. To learn more about bruxism, ask yourself the following:
– Have you witnessed or been told that you grind and gnash your teeth unconsciously or in your sleep?
– Do your teeth show any visual clues to chips or cracks that cannot be explained or accounted for?
– Have you spotted or felt any tissue damage to your inner cheek tissue?
– Have you seen any moments that your jaw cannot open or close as required, or to its fullest extent?
– Does your tongue feel changed, or feature any strange markings?
– Are you exhibiting earache-like symptoms?
– Have you felt an increase in tooth sensitivity or enamel wear?
– Have you discovered a change in the appearance of your teeth?
If you are looking to treat bruxism, or enhance your smile further, contact Dr. Mark Prosniewski and our team at The Bartlett Dental Station. We can be reached by calling us at 630-837-2779 to schedule your appointment with our office in Bartlett, Illinois. We look forward to helping you achieve the successful smile you desire!